Improve your Student Government. Join ASGA.
Learn about ASGA, the national professional organization that serves and supports more than 1,500 Student Governments of all types and sizes.
- Take a video tour of ASGA’s online resources for members
- Download ASGA’s brochure
- Download ASGA’s fliers
- Download ASGA’s videos
- Download ASGA’s Quick Facts flier
- Download a sample resolution that you can use to propose that your SG become an ASGA member
- Download a sample bill to join ASGA
- Download tips on how to fund your ASGA membership
- Download a sample press release you can send out when you join ASGA
- FAQs about ASGA dues
Student Government Memberships
Elected or appointed student governance organizations at any education institution are eligible to become ASGA Student Government Members.
- Your membership dues are based on the number of full-time students attending your institution’s specific campus that your organization represents.
- If your institution has multiple campuses, each campus’ “SG” is eligible for ASGA membership and dues will be assessed based on that specific campus’ full-time enrollment represented by that campus’ SG.
- There is no limit on the number of members in your group who may have access to ASGA. All members, officers, and advisors will get their own usernames and passwords to access ASGA’s resources anytime from anywhere.
- If you want to join, ASGA will develop a payment plan to meet your budget needs. For example, some schools pay half now and half at the end of the budget year.
Click below to see the Membership Dues and discounts for multi-year Memberships
Other ASGA Memberships
High School Memberships
Student Governments from non-American colleges and universities are eligible to become International Members. Membership includes usernames and passwords for all members of your organization.
Annual Membership Dues—$497
Statewide or National Student Association Memberships
Any statewide or national student association or lobby group may join ASGA. Once a statewide association is a member, any individual institutions represented by that group may then join at 30-percent off the normal membership dues for Student Government Memberships.
Annual Membership Dues—$995
Associate Members & Sponsors
Associate Group Memberships
Non higher-education institution groups, organizations, and companies are eligible to be Associate Group Members. Dues include usernames and passwords for all of your organization’s leaders to access ASGA resources and twice-annual access to the entire ASGA member list. You will get the raw data via Excel file so you can send e-mail blasts and/or mailings.
Annual Membership Dues—$2,995
Associate Individual Memberships
Non higher-education institutions/organizations are eligible to be Associate Individual Members, even though their organization is not an ASGA Member. Dues include a single username and password to access ASGA resources and annual access to the entire ASGA member list. You will get one-time access to the raw data via Excel file so you can send an e-mail blast and/or mailing.
Annual Membership Dues—$945
Companies and organizations which offer SG-related services are eligible to become Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, or Silver Sponsors.
See Sponsors for more details on benefits and services associated with becoming an ASGA Platinum Sponsor, Gold Sponsor, or Silver Sponsor.
For more information, call toll-free 1-877 ASK ASGA (1-877-275-2742) or write firstname.lastname@example.org.